XERIDIA S.L. Spain Website
- XERIDIA S.L. (Xeridia from now on) grants you permission to access, display and download the materials within this site, solely on your computer and for your personal, non-commercial use of this Website, mentioning copyright and origin in every copy of these content. You may not modify reproduce or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through our Website neither for personal nor commercial use. Any use of these contents in any other web or network for any purpose, is prohibited.All material on this Site is protected by copyright and any unauthorized use can constitute a copyright and trademark infringement. Your failure to comply with the terms, conditions, and notices on this site will result in automatic termination of any rights granted to you, without prior notice, and you must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded materials in your possession or control.
Links to Xeridia Web. If you want to link to our website, you may know:
- You can link our website, but you may not totally or partially reproduce it in yours.
- You may not create a web environment based on ours.
- You may not fake your relationship with Xeridia.
- You may not give fake information about Xeridia, its information, services or features.
- You may not use Xeridia logo without written owner permission.
- Your web may not include inappropiate, offensive, etc. content or contrary to law and public morality.
- Responsibility. The use of the Website or other linked websites and the Materials is at your own risk. Xeridia is not responsible for any damages that may result, including loss of data or damage to your computer system.
- General. Xeridia may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting